Employee Background Check
If you need to hire a new employee you know that it’s more than likely you’ll need an employee background check prior to any offer being extended. It’s an essential part of the hiring process not just because it verifies the information that they give you but to also ensure that there are no dangerous or important omissions like:
- Criminal records
- Sex offender records
- Drug test results
- Credit reports
At Affordable Background Checks we compile all of these results from our expansive database spanning throughout California and the entire United States. Then you receive one comprehensive and easy to understand report that will help you make the best, most informed decision possible when hiring a new employee.
Why Use A Background Check
There are many reasons a company may opt to conduct an employee background check and these are just a few of the most important reasons why:
- Thorough employee background checks can help reduce high rates of turnover. Screening employees before hiring will often lead to finding employees that are more likely to stay longer.
- Performing an employee records background check can limit company losses from things like employee theft, fraud, alcohol/substance abuse, workplace violence and excessive absences.
- They help prevent wasted benefits costs that go unused due to an extremely brief time of employment.
- Keeps company costs low with training and development costs. Employee background checks help find well qualified and capable employees and that keeps costs at a minimum, reduces expensive training hours and can also keep employee moral higher.
These are just some of the key reasons why an employee background check is often required and at Affordable Background Checks we work to make sure that no matter how big or small the business is, cost won’t effect the ability to have an accurate pre-employment screening.
Accurate Services Every Time
If you’re in need of employee background checks for your company use Affordable Background Checks today. Our extensive databases will help you find the most thorough and accurate results to help you make the best decisions possible for you and your business when hiring new employees.
- Is a Person’s Background Verification Important Before Employment?
- Is it Sensible to Perform Frequent Background Checks on Employees?
- How to Deal with False Information on Employee Background Report
- When A Candidate with Minuscule Black Spot Denied Employment
- Casino Employee Theft and How Background Checks Can Prevent It
- Importance of Background Checks on Retail Employees
- Common Resume Lies Job-Seekers Make
- Dangers of Negligent Hiring Every HR Managers Should Know
- Do I Need to Conduct Pre-Employment Background Check While Hiring?
- What Should Employers Know about Laws Governing Background Checks?