Things To Know About Online Background Checks and Their BenefitsPosted on: August 24, 2021 by Gavin Muirhead
If you are a part of an organization in charge of hiring employees, you may be familiar with ordering background checks and their costs. Many background checking companies are expensive and provide incomplete or inaccurate information.
Before deciding on a background checking company, you need to do your research. Affordable Background Checks is your #1 source for comprehensive background checks for any of your needs. We are not only the most accurate, we are the most affordable.
If you do not believe that you need a background check, think again. Many applicants hide information on their applications, which could range from criminal to financial history. After knowing the benefits and facts of background checks, we are certain that you will not hire anyone without one.
The Benefits of an Online Background Check
There are many benefits that come with performing a background check. It ensures that your organization is getting the right people for the right job. Not doing a background check like some organizations is a risk that you should not accept. The following are some benefits of getting a background check:
- You get to know your applicant’s history and verify their work, criminal, financial, and legal history.
- For positions that require financial stability, you can see a person’s bankruptcy and credit history to ensure the applicant matches your job position.
- You are reducing the amount of risk that you are taking as an employer.
- You can make an informed decision. A background check gives you a complete picture of an applicant to see if they are a good fit for your organization.
Interesting Facts About Online Background Checks
There are a few things that people do not know about background checks, and they may surprise you. Below are a few thing to consider about background checks:
- Many applications have inaccurate information. Roughly 1 out of every 2 job applications has false information. Performing a background check will show which applicants were honest.
- 1 out of 10 background checks show serious red flags. About 10% of all background checks show serious red flags that would prevent applicants from being seriously considered for a position.
- Workplace violence is an issue. Performing background checks on applicants could show if people have a history of violence. If a background check was not completed, you are putting your job at a higher risk of workplace violence.
- Many organizations do not perform background checks. Roughly 50% of all organizations do not perform background checks on their applicants. This is setting up your business for failure, and you will be taking an unnecessary risk.
- There are multiple types of background checks. A lot of people only think about criminal checks when thinking about background checks. However, there are different types of background checks, such as verifying marriage records, contact information, financial information, personal details, and birth records.
- You need an applicant’s permission to run a background check. You need to have written permission from an employee to run a background check. If you do not, you may face legal action.
Why Should You Go With Affordable Background Checks
Affordable Background Checks believe that everyone should have the right to receive the benefits of a background check. There are just some things that you should not leave up to chance. Affordable Background Checks is superior to other online background checking companies for the following reasons:
- Affordable price with high quality results
- We have a massive database for professional results
- All of our background checks are complete and extensive
- Our research shows results from local to federal databases
- Even though our results are extensive, we can provide accurate and fast results
If you are looking to get a background check done, look no further than Affordable Background Checks. We will ensure that you get comprehensive results at a fraction of the price of some of our competitors. Everyone should have access to high-quality results at an affordable price.
By performing background checks on employees, potential tenants, and even a personal research on people you date, you can rest assured that you’ve done your due diligence and know if a person has been truthful about their past. Make an informed decision. Contact us today for a check and to answer any questions you may have.